A Singapore Government Agency Website
Official website links end with .gov.sg
Government agencies communicate via .gov.sg websites (e.g. go.gov.sg/open). Trusted websites

Secure websites use HTTPS

Look for a lock () or https:// as an added precaution. Share sensitive information only on official, secure websites.
askgov

Ministry of Social and Family Development

Hello!
How can we help?

Quick links

Revoke registered LPA
How to make an LPA
Manage CDA Balance after Closure
Child LifeSG Credits
Use CDA Funds before Matching Contributions
SG Child Support Package
Apply for ComCare Short-to-Medium-Term Assistance
Find Financial Help
Revoke registered LPA
How to make an LPA
Manage CDA Balance after Closure
Child LifeSG Credits
Use CDA Funds before Matching Contributions
SG Child Support Package
Apply for ComCare Short-to-Medium-Term Assistance
Find Financial Help

Topics


                            10 articles in

                            What should be considered under "Salary & Commission", "Allowance", and "Employer CPF" for a Government-Paid Leave (GPL) claim submission?

                            Updated 25d ago
                            4

                            What should I fill in for 'Leave Days' under 'Claimable Period'?

                            Updated 25d ago
                            3

                            Should my claim in the GPL Portal be submitted by my employer, or should I submit it as a Self-Employed Person (SEP)?

                            Updated 6h ago

                            When is the submission deadline for Government-Paid Leave (GPL) claims?

                            Updated 12d ago

                            As a platform worker receiving CPF contributions, how is my Government-Paid Leave Schemes (GPLS) claim calculated and how do I submit it?

                            Updated 12d ago

                            When can I submit a Government-Paid Leave (GPL) claim, and can I claim for leave dates not yet taken?

                            Updated 12d ago

                            I am recently self-employed and have no Notice of Assessment (NOA) from IRAS yet. How do I submit a claim under the Government-Paid Leave Schemes?

                            Updated 12d ago

                            How should I calculate my Government-Paid Leave (GPL) pay if my salary includes commission?

                            Updated 25d ago

                            Are public holidays included in 'Leave Days' for Government-Paid Leave (GPL) claim submissions?

                            Updated 25d ago

                            What information and documents do I need to submit a Government-Paid Leave Schemes (GPLS) claim?

                            Updated 26d ago

                            Need more help?

                            Describe your issues to us.

                            Contact us
                            msfVisit Ministry of Social and Family Development website
                            FeedbackPrivacyTerms of UseReport Vulnerability
                            Created with
                            askgov
                            Built by

                            ©2026 Open Government Products