A Singapore Government Agency Website
Official website links end with .gov.sg
Government agencies communicate via .gov.sg websites (e.g. go.gov.sg/open). Trusted websites

Secure websites use HTTPS

Look for a lock () or https:// as an added precaution. Share sensitive information only on official, secure websites.
askgov

Ministry of Social and Family Development

Hello!
How can we help?

Quick links

Revoke registered LPA
How to make an LPA
Manage CDA Balance after Closure
Child LifeSG Credits
Use CDA Funds before Matching Contributions
SG Child Support Package
Apply for ComCare Short-to-Medium-Term Assistance
Find Financial Help
Revoke registered LPA
How to make an LPA
Manage CDA Balance after Closure
Child LifeSG Credits
Use CDA Funds before Matching Contributions
SG Child Support Package
Apply for ComCare Short-to-Medium-Term Assistance
Find Financial Help

Topics


                            7 articles in

                            How are reimbursements under Government-Paid Leave (GPL) schemes calculated?

                            Updated 12d ago
                            3

                            If I receive my gross rate of pay in a foreign currency, how does MSF calculate the reimbursement to my employer for Government-Paid Leave (GPL)?

                            Updated 12d ago

                            Can I deduct my employee's salary because of the reimbursement cap under Government-Paid Leave Schemes (GPLS)?

                            Updated 12d ago

                            I am a self-employed person and would like to request a reassessment of the income calculation used for my Government-Paid Leave Schemes (GPLS) claim. How do I do this?

                            Updated 12d ago

                            As a self-employed person, which income components cannot be claimed under Government-Paid Leave (GPL) schemes, including director's fees?

                            Updated 12d ago

                            As a self-employed person, which Notice of Assessment (NOA) will be used to calculate my reimbursement amount?

                            Updated 12d ago

                            How do I compute my number of working days a week (weekly index) for Government-Paid Leave (GPL) schemes?

                            Updated 12d ago

                            Need more help?

                            Describe your issues to us.

                            Contact us
                            msfVisit Ministry of Social and Family Development website
                            FeedbackPrivacyTerms of UseReport Vulnerability
                            Created with
                            askgov
                            Built by

                            ©2026 Open Government Products