A Singapore Government Agency Website
Official website links end with .gov.sg
Government agencies communicate via .gov.sg websites (e.g. go.gov.sg/open). Trusted websites

Secure websites use HTTPS

Look for a lock () or https:// as an added precaution. Share sensitive information only on official, secure websites.
askgov

Singpass

Hello!
How can we help?

Quick links

Retrieve Singpass ID
Retrieve Singpass ID
Suspend account
Suspend account
Update address
Update address
Update mobile number
Update mobile number
Register an account
Register an account
Reset password
Reset password
Create passkey
Create passkey
Set up Singpass app
Set up Singpass app
Retrieve Singpass ID
Retrieve Singpass ID
Suspend account
Suspend account
Update address
Update address
Update mobile number
Update mobile number
Register an account
Register an account
Reset password
Reset password
Create passkey
Create passkey
Set up Singpass app
Set up Singpass app

Topics


      26 articles in

      Why must I turn on autofill for Singpass?

      Updated 3mo ago
      1046

      How do I create a passkey for Singpass?

      Updated 28d ago
      127

      How do I use a passkey to log in to Singpass?

      Updated 29d ago
      108

      How does a passkey help protect my Singpass account?

      Updated 3mo ago
      32

      How to turn on Autofill on Android devices?

      Updated 29d ago
      30

      What happens if I cannot log in using passkey?

      Updated 3mo ago
      19

      What is a passkey?

      Updated 3mo ago
      19

      What is the difference between a passkey, passcode, and password?

      Updated 3mo ago
      16

      What happens if I lose my device with my passkey?

      Updated 3mo ago
      10

      Can I still use Singpass QR code to log in instead of passkey?

      Updated 3mo ago
      9


      Need more help?

      Describe your issues to us.

      Contact us
      singpassVisit Singpass website
      FeedbackPrivacyTerms of UseReport Vulnerability
      Created with
      askgov
      Built by

      ©2026 Open Government Products