A Singapore Government Agency Website
Official website links end with .gov.sg
Government agencies communicate via .gov.sg websites (e.g. go.gov.sg/open). Trusted websites

Secure websites use HTTPS

Look for a lock () or https:// as an added precaution. Share sensitive information only on official, secure websites.
askgov

Singpass

Hello!
How can we help?

Quick links

Retrieve Singpass ID
Retrieve Singpass ID
Suspend account
Suspend account
Update address
Update address
Update mobile number
Update mobile number
Register an account
Register an account
Reset password
Reset password
Create passkey
Create passkey
Set up Singpass app
Set up Singpass app
Retrieve Singpass ID
Retrieve Singpass ID
Suspend account
Suspend account
Update address
Update address
Update mobile number
Update mobile number
Register an account
Register an account
Reset password
Reset password
Create passkey
Create passkey
Set up Singpass app
Set up Singpass app

Topics


      11 articles in

      I forgot my Singpass password. How do I reset it?

      Updated 4mo ago
      27620

      I forgot my Singpass ID. What is my Singpass ID?

      Updated 4mo ago
      29752

      How do I change my Singpass password?

      Updated 4mo ago
      4463

      Why is my NRIC/FIN used as my default Singpass User ID?

      Updated 2y ago
      546

      Can I customise my Singpass ID?

      Updated 2y ago
      355

      How do I reset my Singpass Passcode?

      Updated 12mo ago
      229

      I have not used Singpass for a while. Why do I have to reset my password?

      Updated 4mo ago
      207

      I have misplaced (or did not receive) my Singpass PIN mailer, what should I do?

      Updated 2y ago
      124

      What are the requirements for a Singpass password?

      Updated 4mo ago
      119

      How can I log in to digital services if my Singpass password is locked after multiple failed attempts?

      Updated 2y ago
      109


      Need more help?

      Describe your issues to us.

      Contact us
      singpassVisit Singpass website
      FeedbackPrivacyTerms of UseReport Vulnerability
      Created with
      askgov
      Built by

      ©2026 Open Government Products