A Singapore Government Agency Website
Healthier SG
Healthier SG
Hello!How can we help?
13 articles in
How will I receive my Healthpoints as part of my enrolment into Healthier SG? Will my Healthpoints expire?
25
How can I qualify for the one-off 1,500 Healthpoints benefit (worth $10) that will be launched on 1 July 2026?
11
I enrolled in Healthier SG and completed my first Health Plan consultation/ in-person annual Health Plan check-in, but I have not received my Healthpoints. How long will it take for me to receive the Healthpoints?
11
How can I find out when I should return for my next annual Health Plan check-in?
2
I am already following up with my Healthier SG doctor regularly per my doctor’s recommendation. Do I need to go for extra Health Plan check-ins to qualify for the one-off 1,500 Healthpoints benefit (worth $10)?
1
Am I eligible for the one-off 1,500 Healthpoints benefit (worth $10) if I completed my annual Health Plan check-in before 1 July 2026?
1
How can I receive Healthpoints if I do not have a smartphone or a Healthy 365 account?
1
Where can I get further advice on how to work towards my health goals in my Health Plan after my first Health Plan consultation or annual Health Plan check-in?
Can I still qualify for the one-off Healthpoints benefit if I am unable to access HealthHub to view my updated Health Plan (e.g. I do not have a smartphone)?
If I view my Healthier SG Health Plan through the NUHS App, NHG Health app or SingHealth’s Health Buddy app instead of HealthHub, will I also qualify for the one-off 1,500 Healthpoints benefit (worth $10)?
Need more help?
Describe your issues to us.