A Singapore Government Agency Website
Singapore Examinations and Assessment Board
Singapore Examinations and Assessment Board
Hello!How can we help?
128 articles in
Can I apply for special consideration if I have not met the 50% component weightage for GCE-Level subjects?
8
What is special consideration?
8
I have sat for the Mother Tongue Language written papers during the Mid-Year and Year-End examinations. Which grade will be shown on my examination certificate?
8
Can I still register for the GCE-Level examinations as a private candidate if I have missed the deadline for registration?
7
When does the registration period start and end?
6
If I was absent for a subject, will this be shown on my GCE-Level examination certificate?
6
Do I need to be enrolled in any school to register as a private candidate for the GCE-Level examinations?
6
What are the years of results that are currently available online at the MySkillsFuture portal?
6
What are the minimum requirements to be awarded a GCE examination certificate at different levels?
5
How many times can I sit for the same GCE-Level subject as a private candidate?
4
Need more help?
Describe your issues to us.