A Singapore Government Agency Website

Hello!How can we help?
132 articles in
Do I need to wait for the Child Development Account (CDA) matching contributions to be deposited before I can use the CDA funds?
52
What does Child Development Account (CDA) Government co-matching cap mean and how can I maximise it before CDA closes?
10
What is the deadline for me to top up the Child Development Account (CDA) in order to receive Government co-matching contributions?
10
Where can I use the Child Development Account (CDA) funds?
7
How do I check my Child Development Account (CDA) pin number?
6
Can I withdraw money from the Child Development Account (CDA) using an ATM machine?
6
Can I receive the Government matching in the Child Development Account (CDA), if the deposit is not made by me?
5
When can I receive the Government co-matching in the Child Development Account (CDA)?
5
Can I use Child Development Account (CDA) funds to pay for my child's insurance or insurance rider?
4
How do I view the Baby Bonus benefits that my child has received?
4
Need more help?
Describe your issues to us.