A Singapore Government Agency Website
MINDEF
MINDEF
Hello!How can we help?
47 articles in
I am new to this claims process. Are there any guides on using the eService?
9
What is base NS Pay? Am I eligible?
3
How will MUP be paid to me?
3
What happens if my employer forgets to verify or amend my MUP claim?
2
When can I see my MUP amount?
1
What should I do if there is a change in my bank account details?
1
Can I appeal against the computed MUP claim amount?
Why do you pay AW only to NSmen who receive AW for at least 8 of the last 12 months?
I just started working and my CPF data does not reflect my current income. How can I be compensated based on my current income?
The CPF data used to generate my MUP is outdated – I received a raise in my salary starting from the month of my ORNS activity. Can I appeal for the MUP claim to be calculated based on my payslip instead?
Need more help?
Describe your issues to us.