A Singapore Government Agency Website
Official website links end with .gov.sg
Government agencies communicate via .gov.sg websites (e.g. go.gov.sg/open). Trusted websites

Secure websites use HTTPS

Look for a lock () or https:// as an added precaution. Share sensitive information only on official, secure websites.
askgov

LifeSG
LifeSG

Hello!
How can we help?

Quick links

Child LifeSG Credits
Large Family Scheme
Your Benefits
SG Child Support Package
Child LifeSG Credits
Large Family Scheme
Your Benefits
SG Child Support Package

Topics


                                                                            7 articles in

                                                                            Why don’t I see my NS benefits in the LifeSG app?

                                                                            Updated 1mo ago

                                                                            How do I know if I’m eligible for NS benefits?

                                                                            Updated 1mo ago

                                                                            How do I use the credits I’ve received from an NS benefit?

                                                                            Updated 2mo ago

                                                                            I tried to make payment, but was told that the QR code is unsupported. Why?

                                                                            Updated 2mo ago

                                                                            I’m having trouble paying with my credits at a specific merchant. What can I do?

                                                                            Updated 2mo ago

                                                                            How can I use my credits if my phone does not have a camera?

                                                                            Updated 2mo ago

                                                                            How can I use my credits if I’m using a Huawei phone?

                                                                            Updated 1mo ago

                                                                            Need more help?

                                                                            Describe your issues to us.

                                                                            Contact us
                                                                            lifesgVisit LifeSG website
                                                                            FeedbackPrivacyTerms of UseReport Vulnerability
                                                                            Created with
                                                                            askgov
                                                                            Built by

                                                                            ©2026 Open Government Products