A Singapore Government Agency Website
Official website links end with .gov.sg
Government agencies communicate via .gov.sg websites (e.g. go.gov.sg/open). Trusted websites

Secure websites use HTTPS

Look for a lock () or https:// as an added precaution. Share sensitive information only on official, secure websites.
askgov

LifeSG
LifeSG

Hello!
How can we help?

Quick links

Child LifeSG Credits
Large Family Scheme
Your Benefits
SG Child Support Package
Child LifeSG Credits
Large Family Scheme
Your Benefits
SG Child Support Package

Topics


                                                                            8 articles in

                                                                            Is my child eligible for the Child LifeSG Credits?

                                                                            Updated 1mo ago
                                                                            2

                                                                            I would like to change the CDA trustee. How can I do this?

                                                                            Updated 2mo ago
                                                                            1

                                                                            What are the Child LifeSG Credits?

                                                                            Updated 1mo ago

                                                                            Why did my child not receive the Child LifeSG Credits, or why is it not reflected in my LifeSG digital wallet?

                                                                            Updated 1mo ago

                                                                            I tried to use the Child LifeSG Credits, but the transaction did not go through. Will the credits be refunded?

                                                                            Updated 2mo ago

                                                                            The Child LifeSG Credits were disbursed, but the amount shown is incorrect or does not reflect properly. What should I do?

                                                                            Updated 2mo ago

                                                                            When will the Child LifeSG Credits be disbursed?

                                                                            Updated 1mo ago

                                                                            How do I use the Child LifeSG Credits?

                                                                            Updated 1mo ago

                                                                            Need more help?

                                                                            Describe your issues to us.

                                                                            Contact us
                                                                            lifesgVisit LifeSG website
                                                                            FeedbackPrivacyTerms of UseReport Vulnerability
                                                                            Created with
                                                                            askgov
                                                                            Built by

                                                                            ©2026 Open Government Products