A Singapore Government Agency Website
Official website links end with .gov.sg
Government agencies communicate via .gov.sg websites (e.g. go.gov.sg/open). Trusted websites

Secure websites use HTTPS

Look for a lock () or https:// as an added precaution. Share sensitive information only on official, secure websites.
askgov

LifeSG
LifeSG

Hello!
How can we help?

Quick links

Child LifeSG Credits
Large Family Scheme
Your Benefits
SG Child Support Package
Child LifeSG Credits
Large Family Scheme
Your Benefits
SG Child Support Package

Topics


                                                                            11 articles in

                                                                            How do I change my child’s CDA trustee to receive the Large Family LifeSG Credits?

                                                                            Updated 1mo ago

                                                                            Is my child eligible for the Large Families Scheme?

                                                                            Updated 1mo ago

                                                                            How is the Large Families Scheme different from the Baby Bonus Scheme?

                                                                            Updated 1mo ago

                                                                            How do I apply for the benefits for Large Families Scheme?

                                                                            Updated 1mo ago

                                                                            How are the Large Family LifeSG Credits different from the Child LifeSG Credits?

                                                                            Updated 1mo ago

                                                                            If there is no CDA trustee, who will receive the Large Family LifeSG Credits?

                                                                            Updated 2mo ago

                                                                            Can CDA trustees who are not the child’s parents (ie. 3rd party) receive the Large Family LifeSG Credits?

                                                                            Updated 2mo ago

                                                                            When will the Large Families Scheme benefits be paid?

                                                                            Updated 2mo ago

                                                                            How will the children in my family be counted when determining if my family is eligible for the Large Family LifeSG Credits?

                                                                            Updated 1mo ago

                                                                            I am a CDA trustee but I do not have Singpass, can I still receive the Large Family LifeSG Credits?

                                                                            Updated 2mo ago


                                                                            Need more help?

                                                                            Describe your issues to us.

                                                                            Contact us
                                                                            lifesgVisit LifeSG website
                                                                            FeedbackPrivacyTerms of UseReport Vulnerability
                                                                            Created with
                                                                            askgov
                                                                            Built by

                                                                            ©2026 Open Government Products