A Singapore Government Agency Website
Official website links end with .gov.sg
Government agencies communicate via .gov.sg websites (e.g. go.gov.sg/open). Trusted websites

Secure websites use HTTPS

Look for a lock () or https:// as an added precaution. Share sensitive information only on official, secure websites.
askgov

LifeSG
LifeSG

Hello!
How can we help?

Quick links

Child LifeSG Credits
Large Family Scheme
Your Benefits
SG Child Support Package
Child LifeSG Credits
Large Family Scheme
Your Benefits
SG Child Support Package

Topics


                                                                            9 articles in

                                                                            How will I be notified regarding consent collection on N2RR?

                                                                            Updated 2mo ago

                                                                            What is the deadline to verify my details and provide consent?

                                                                            Updated 2mo ago

                                                                            What do I need to do to complete the verification process?

                                                                            Updated 2mo ago

                                                                            What do I need to do if my child’s N2RR application is rejected or if I have missed the notifications?

                                                                            Updated 1mo ago

                                                                            What will happen after I provide consent?

                                                                            Updated 2mo ago

                                                                            What happens if I don't provide consent by the deadline?

                                                                            Updated 2mo ago

                                                                            What is N2 Reassessment (N2RR)?

                                                                            Updated 2mo ago

                                                                            What is HOMES and how does it affect N2RR?

                                                                            Updated 2mo ago

                                                                            What should I do if I notice any outdated or incorrect information in my N2 reassessment form?

                                                                            Updated 2mo ago

                                                                            Need more help?

                                                                            Describe your issues to us.

                                                                            Contact us
                                                                            lifesgVisit LifeSG website
                                                                            FeedbackPrivacyTerms of UseReport Vulnerability
                                                                            Created with
                                                                            askgov
                                                                            Built by

                                                                            ©2026 Open Government Products