A Singapore Government Agency Website
Official website links end with .gov.sg
Government agencies communicate via .gov.sg websites (e.g. go.gov.sg/open). Trusted websites

Secure websites use HTTPS

Look for a lock () or https:// as an added precaution. Share sensitive information only on official, secure websites.
askgov

Immigration & Checkpoints Authority
Immigration & Checkpoints Authority

Hello!
How can we help?

Quick links

QR code for immigration clearance
QR code for immigration clearance
Extend Stay in Singapore
Extend Stay in Singapore
Apply for Visa
Apply for Visa
Submit Singapore Arrival Card (SGAC)
Submit Singapore Arrival Card (SGAC)
Check Application Status
Check Application Status
Change of Address in IC
Change of Address in IC
Apply for Singapore Passport
Apply for Singapore Passport
Collect Singapore Passport
Collect Singapore Passport
QR code for immigration clearance
QR code for immigration clearance
Extend Stay in Singapore
Extend Stay in Singapore
Apply for Visa
Apply for Visa
Submit Singapore Arrival Card (SGAC)
Submit Singapore Arrival Card (SGAC)
Check Application Status
Check Application Status
Change of Address in IC
Change of Address in IC
Apply for Singapore Passport
Apply for Singapore Passport
Collect Singapore Passport
Collect Singapore Passport

Topics


                      21 articles in

                      How do I extend my Short-Term Visit Pass (STVP) or stay in Singapore?

                      Updated 1y ago
                      232

                      How do I check the status of my application for extension of stay?

                      Updated 1y ago
                      60

                      Can I submit another application online if my first application to extend my stay is unsuccessful?

                      Updated 1y ago
                      25

                      How should I appeal if my extension of stay application is unsuccessful?

                      Updated 1y ago
                      21

                      How do I extend my stay if I am unable to submit the application online?

                      Updated 1y ago
                      17

                      How do I retrieve my DE number to complete my extension of stay application?

                      Updated 1y ago
                      13

                      How can I cancel a Short-Term Visit Pass?

                      Updated 1y ago
                      12

                      Can I amend or re-submit my extension of short-term visit pass application if I have submitted the wrong information?

                      Updated 1y ago
                      11

                      How do I know if I need to make any payment for my extension of stay application?

                      Updated 1y ago
                      9

                      How do I update my address with ICA if I am a short-term visit pass (STVP) holder?

                      Updated 1y ago
                      8


                      Need more help?

                      Describe your issues to us.

                      Contact us
                      icaVisit Immigration & Checkpoints Authority website
                      FeedbackPrivacyTerms of UseReport Vulnerability
                      Created with
                      askgov
                      Built by

                      ©2026 Open Government Products