A Singapore Government Agency Website
This page is currently being updated and some information may not yet be available. In the meantime, try using our chatbot “Ask Pris” available on our website.
Singapore Prison Service
Singapore Prison Service
Hello!How can we help?
92 articles in
Are books in foreign languages allowed to be sent-in for local inmates?
2
Can I enter Prison Link Centres without a visit booking?
2
Are family allowed to visit the inmate after his sentencing?
2
How do I visit an inmate in a specific prison cluster or facility?
2
Who is allowed to visit inmates?
2
I have documents that require an inmate's signature. How can I get him to sign them?
1
What bus service can I take to get to Prison Link Centre Changi from Tampines MRT Station?
1
Can I bring my mobile phone into prison while visiting an inmate?
1
Am I able to talk to inmate via Zoom?
1
By when do I have to collect the rejected books?
1
Need more help?
Describe your issues to us.