A Singapore Government Agency Website 

Can i change the DMA options?



Yes, you can.

To opt into Option A, parental-control, please fill in this form link. The form is usually processed at the end of the month.

Do note that opting for Option A and changing any setting would undo the existing safeguards that the school has set up. To reinstate the safeguards manually under option A entails a lot of work on the parents' end to replicate the safe learning environment the school has set up.

For Option B, no restrictions, please write to the school at nass@moe.edu.sg with a request for Option B and leave your contact number. The ICT HOD/SH will be in contact to discuss in detail.

For reverting back to default profile, write to the school or inform the GO, ICT helpdesk or your child's form teachers.

Let other citizens know if this answer was helpful
Did this answer your question?

Can’t find what you’re looking for?