A Singapore Government Agency Website
Official website links end with .gov.sg
Government agencies communicate via .gov.sg websites (e.g. go.gov.sg/open). Trusted websites

Secure websites use HTTPS

Look for a lock () or https:// as an added precaution. Share sensitive information only on official, secure websites.
askgov

Ministry of Social and Family Development

Hello!
How can we help?

Quick links

Revoke registered LPA
How to make an LPA
Manage CDA Balance after Closure
Child LifeSG Credits
Use CDA Funds before Matching Contributions
SG Child Support Package
Apply for ComCare Short-to-Medium-Term Assistance
Find Financial Help
Revoke registered LPA
How to make an LPA
Manage CDA Balance after Closure
Child LifeSG Credits
Use CDA Funds before Matching Contributions
SG Child Support Package
Apply for ComCare Short-to-Medium-Term Assistance
Find Financial Help

Topics


                            15 articles in

                            How do I apply for the ComCare Short-to-Medium-Term Assistance (SMTA)?

                            Updated 2mo ago
                            40

                            How long is the ComCare assistance given for?

                            Updated 2mo ago
                            38

                            How can I apply for further ComCare Short-to-Medium-Term Assistance (SMTA) support?

                            Updated 2mo ago
                            23

                            How can I qualify for ComCare Short-to-Medium-Term Assistance?

                            Updated 2mo ago
                            12

                            How can I receive the higher ComCare Short-to-Medium-Term Assistance (SMTA) rates announced in Budget 2025?

                            Updated 2mo ago
                            11

                            How much more ComCare Short-to-Medium-Term Assistance (SMTA) cash assistance can I expect to receive under the new rates announced in Budget 2025?

                            Updated 2mo ago
                            7

                            Can ComCare help with the repayment of loans or debts?

                            Updated 2y ago
                            7

                            Can I request a review of my existing ComCare Short-to-Medium-Term Assistance (SMTA) to get the higher assistance rates announced in Budget 2025?

                            Updated 1y ago
                            6

                            Can I approach the Social Service Office (SSO) for help if my household exceeds the ComCare income benchmark of $800 Per Capita Household Income (PCHI)?

                            Updated 2mo ago
                            1

                            Does the applicant have to be a Singapore Citizen to be eligible for ComCare assistance?

                            Updated 2y ago
                            1


                            Need more help?

                            Describe your issues to us.

                            Contact us
                            msfVisit Ministry of Social and Family Development website
                            FeedbackPrivacyTerms of UseReport Vulnerability
                            Created with
                            askgov
                            Built by

                            ©2026 Open Government Products