A Singapore Government Agency Website
Official website links end with .gov.sg
Government agencies communicate via .gov.sg websites (e.g. go.gov.sg/open). Trusted websites

Secure websites use HTTPS

Look for a lock () or https:// as an added precaution. Share sensitive information only on official, secure websites.
askgov

LifeSG
LifeSG

Hello!
How can we help?

Quick links

Child LifeSG Credits
Large Family Scheme
Your Benefits
SG Child Support Package
Child LifeSG Credits
Large Family Scheme
Your Benefits
SG Child Support Package

Topics


                                                                            6 articles in

                                                                            Do I need to re-apply for Additional Premium Support after the two-year validity period?

                                                                            Updated 2mo ago

                                                                            What are the different MediShield Life premium subsidies and am I eligible for them?

                                                                            Updated 1mo ago

                                                                            Why do my household members have different subsidy amounts for MediShield Life Premium Subsidies?

                                                                            Updated 2mo ago

                                                                            I want to appeal for higher MediShield Life Premium Subsidies. Where/How can I do so?

                                                                            Updated 1mo ago

                                                                            Why are the MediShield Life Premium Subsidies I am eligible for, as seen in CFPB's Healthcare Dashboard, different from those shown in "Your Benefit"@LifeSG?

                                                                            Updated 1mo ago

                                                                            Why can't I see the amount of Additional Premium Support my child received in the LifeSG application/website? Where can I find this information?

                                                                            Updated 1mo ago

                                                                            Need more help?

                                                                            Describe your issues to us.

                                                                            Contact us
                                                                            lifesgVisit LifeSG website
                                                                            FeedbackPrivacyTerms of UseReport Vulnerability
                                                                            Created with
                                                                            askgov
                                                                            Built by

                                                                            ©2026 Open Government Products