A Singapore Government Agency Website
Official website links end with .gov.sg
Government agencies communicate via .gov.sg websites (e.g. go.gov.sg/open). Trusted websites

Secure websites use HTTPS

Look for a lock () or https:// as an added precaution. Share sensitive information only on official, secure websites.
askgov

LifeSG
LifeSG

Hello!
How can we help?

Quick links

Child LifeSG Credits
Large Family Scheme
Your Benefits
SG Child Support Package
Child LifeSG Credits
Large Family Scheme
Your Benefits
SG Child Support Package

Topics


                                                                            9 articles in

                                                                            Who is eligible to use SkillsFuture Credit (SFC)?

                                                                            Updated 1mo ago

                                                                            I am retired. Can I use my SkillsFuture Credit (SFC) for courses offered by People's Association?

                                                                            Updated 2mo ago

                                                                            How do I submit a claim?

                                                                            Updated 2mo ago

                                                                            Do I have to submit supporting documents when I submit a claim? How do I know whether the supporting documents are sufficient?

                                                                            Updated 2mo ago

                                                                            What is SkillsFuture Credit?

                                                                            Updated 1mo ago

                                                                            When can I submit a claim to use my SkillsFuture Credit (SFC)?

                                                                            Updated 1mo ago

                                                                            Can I submit a claim without registering for a course?

                                                                            Updated 2mo ago

                                                                            When can I cancel my SkillsFuture Credit claim submission?

                                                                            Updated 2mo ago

                                                                            Can I transfer my SkillsFuture Credit (SFC) to someone else (e.g. family member or next-of-kin) especially if they have greater need for skills training)?

                                                                            Updated 2mo ago

                                                                            Need more help?

                                                                            Describe your issues to us.

                                                                            Contact us
                                                                            lifesgVisit LifeSG website
                                                                            FeedbackPrivacyTerms of UseReport Vulnerability
                                                                            Created with
                                                                            askgov
                                                                            Built by

                                                                            ©2026 Open Government Products