A Singapore Government Agency Website
Official website links end with .gov.sg
Government agencies communicate via .gov.sg websites (e.g. go.gov.sg/open). Trusted websites

Secure websites use HTTPS

Look for a lock () or https:// as an added precaution. Share sensitive information only on official, secure websites.
askgov

LifeSG
LifeSG

Hello!
How can we help?

Quick links

Child LifeSG Credits
Large Family Scheme
Your Benefits
SG Child Support Package
Child LifeSG Credits
Large Family Scheme
Your Benefits
SG Child Support Package

Topics


                                                                            9 articles in

                                                                            Why might the details shown in “Your Benefits” differ from what I've received?

                                                                            Updated 1mo ago
                                                                            1

                                                                            Why have I received lower benefits than my family members / friends?

                                                                            Updated 2mo ago
                                                                            1

                                                                            What types of benefits are shown in “Your Benefits”? Why are some other benefits not included?

                                                                            Updated 1mo ago

                                                                            How far back does the benefit history in “Your Benefits” go?

                                                                            Updated 2mo ago

                                                                            Why am I not able to see previous years’ records?

                                                                            Updated 1mo ago

                                                                            Is the information in “Your Benefits” confidential?

                                                                            Updated 2mo ago

                                                                            Can I download a copy of “Your Benefits” statement?

                                                                            Updated 2mo ago

                                                                            Can I share my scheme payout details with my family members and friends?

                                                                            Updated 2mo ago

                                                                            What is “Your Benefits”?

                                                                            Updated 1mo ago

                                                                            Need more help?

                                                                            Describe your issues to us.

                                                                            Contact us
                                                                            lifesgVisit LifeSG website
                                                                            FeedbackPrivacyTerms of UseReport Vulnerability
                                                                            Created with
                                                                            askgov
                                                                            Built by

                                                                            ©2026 Open Government Products