A Singapore Government Agency Website 

avatar6 in

How do I file further evidence?



Under HMD Circular 4.1, you must write to the Registrar requesting leave to file further evidence and at the same time write to the other party requesting their consent to file further evidence.

You must state why you could not file the evidence earlier. The Registrar will wait for the other party's response to your request. Thereafter, the Registrar will consider your reasons and the other party's objections, if any, before making his decision.

Let other citizens know if this answer was helpful
Did this answer your question?

Can’t find what you’re looking for?