A Singapore Government Agency Website 

avatar5 in

What if I need more time to file the Notice of Opposition?



You may request for an extension of time to file the Notice of Opposition by filing another form, Form HC3, within 2 months after the date of publication of the Trade Mark application in the Trade Marks Journal.

You need to show a good and sufficient reason for the extension and indicate the name and address of every person likely to be affected by the extension. You can file the form at our e-services portal, IPOS Digital Hub.

At the same time, a copy of this form has to be served on the Trade Mark Applicant and each person likely to be affected by an extension of time. [R 29(3), (3A) and (5)]

Let other citizens know if this answer was helpful
Did this answer your question?

Can’t find what you’re looking for?