A Singapore Government Agency Website 

avatar6 in

What happens if I file Form HC3 late, i.e. after the 2-month deadline; or if I miss the extended deadline to file the Notice of Opposition?



Generally, you should wait for the registration of the trade mark, which will take place shortly.
Once the trade mark is registered, you can challenge the registration of the trade mark by filing Form TM28 for a declaration of invalidity.

Let other citizens know if this answer was helpful
Did this answer your question?

Can’t find what you’re looking for?