A Singapore Government Agency Website 

avatar6 in

Is there any form which I must file together with the Statutory Declaration (SD) in reply?



Use the "Evidence in Reply by Initiator" Form. The form is free of charge. [HMD Circular 2.1] You can file the form at our e-services portal, IPOS Digital Hub.

Let other citizens know if this answer was helpful
Did this answer your question?

Can’t find what you’re looking for?