A Singapore Government Agency Website 

Is there any form which I must file together with a Statutory Declaration (SD)?



Use the "Evidence by Initiator" Form if you are the Opponent; and the "Evidence by Respondent" Form if you are the Applicant. Both forms are free of charge. [HMD Circular 2.1]

You can file the form at our e-services portal, IPOS Digital Hub.

Let other citizens know if this answer was helpful
Did this answer your question?

Can’t find what you’re looking for?