A Singapore Government Agency Website 

How can I correct an error on a birth certificate?



Source: https://www.ica.gov.sg

You may email us at ICA_RBD@ica.gov.sg with elaboration and supporting documents about the details to be corrected.

This information provided here is sourced from the ICA website.

Let other citizens know if this answer was helpful
Did this answer your question?

Can’t find what you’re looking for?