A Singapore Government Agency Website 

Is the school able to manage my child with special needs?



The Special Educational Needs Officer (SENO) collaborates with parents, staff and students to support students with special educational needs. Support can be in the form of in-class support, or external sessions (out of class, after school or during exempted lessons; frequency of sessions is needs-dependent), or linking up with external agencies.

Parents can indicate If your child has specific needs that require additional support when they register with our school.

Let other citizens know if this answer was helpful
Did this answer your question?

Can’t find what you’re looking for?