A Singapore Government Agency Website 

avatar7 in

If I do not meet the eligibility criteria for MOE FAS, where can I seek financial support for my child?



You can approach the school’s general office. Depending on your Gross Household Income or Per Capita Income, we could consider your child for our school-based FAS

Let other citizens know if this answer was helpful
Did this answer your question?

Can’t find what you’re looking for?