Step-by-step walkthrough to make a booking
- Navigate to https://www.mycareersfuture.gov.sg/ and click on Log In
- You will be brought to Singpass page for login.
Making a Booking
- Once you have logged in to MyCareersFuture, you will be brought to the landing page. Look for the career guidance banner and click on “Book Now”.
- MyCareersFuture will redirect you to the Appointment Booking Page
- Click on Next to proceed to make your booking
- You will need to fill in information about yourself to proceed with the booking. Click on Next when done.
- Based on the postal code entered, you will be recommended a location nearest to you. However, you can select another location if you wish by selecting the reason for the change.
- After selecting the location and Career Advisory mode, you will need to select the date/time for your booking. The dates in green are available dates for booking. The timing available will be displayed for selection once the date is selected. Click on Confirm once you have completed making your selection and check the declaration box.
- You will be prompted that the booking is made successfully, and the summary of your booking will be displayed.
Rescheduling/Cancelling a Booking
- You will need to login to MyCareersFuture via Singpass and click on Book Now for MyCareersFuture to bring you to the appointment booking page
- Instead of seeing the explanatory note for booking, you will see the booking you have:
- Click on Reschedule/Cancel. The information which you have provided earlier, and the booking information will be loaded. You will be able to update your contact information (phone/email) and re-select another booking mode, date and/or time to reschedule your booking, and click on Amend Booking. If you wish to cancel the booking, you can proceed to click on Cancel Booking.
- You will be prompted if you wish to amend or cancel the booking.
- Once you have made the selection, you will be prompted that the transaction is successfully.
Individual with Open Case / BA Created / Case Closed Less than 3 months
- For individual who has recently been assisted by WSG or our partners, they will not be able to do a self-booking as we encourage them to return to that organisation to ensure continuity of service provided. Such individual will see the following message with the contact of that organisation for them to contact.
--- END ---