A Singapore Government Agency Website
This page is currently being updated and some information may not yet be available. In the meantime, try using our chatbot “Ask Pris” available on our website.
Singapore Prison Service
Singapore Prison Service
Hello!How can we help?
20 articles in
When will SPS contact me for installation of the Home Monitoring Unit (HMU)?
3
Do I need to apply for Community-based Programmes (CBP) on behalf of inmate?
3
Where is the Selarang Halfway House located at?
1
What is Halfway House Scheme?
1
Can I appeal for my loved one to be released early?
1
Can the inmate choose the Community-based Programmes (CBP) scheme?
How do I know inmate's date of emplacement for Community-based Programmes (CBP)?
Will my loved one's emplacement date be affected if they commit a disciplinary issue in prison?
What are the curfew hours given to an inmate who is on programme?
How do I check for an inmate's emplacement details on Community-based Programmes?
Need more help?
Describe your issues to us.