A Singapore Government Agency Website
Official website links end with .gov.sg
Government agencies communicate via .gov.sg websites (e.g. go.gov.sg/open). Trusted websites

Secure websites use HTTPS

Look for a lock () or https:// as an added precaution. Share sensitive information only on official, secure websites.
askgov

ScamShield
ScamShield

Hello!
How can we help?

Quick links

iOS call blocking issues
iOS call blocking issues
Still receiving scams?
Still receiving scams?
Likely-SCAM sender ID
Likely-SCAM sender ID
Why use Scamshield?
Why use Scamshield?
iOS call blocking issues
iOS call blocking issues
Still receiving scams?
Still receiving scams?
Likely-SCAM sender ID
Likely-SCAM sender ID
Why use Scamshield?
Why use Scamshield?

Topics


                          6 articles in

                          I think my number has been wrongly reported on the ScamShield App. Who can I get in touch with to get it removed?

                          Updated 1y ago
                          15

                          Who do I contact if my number was wrongly blocked by ScamShield?

                          Updated 1y ago
                          8

                          What should I do if I accidentally reported a number as scam?

                          Updated 1y ago
                          5

                          How do I report calls from "Unknown" / No Caller IDs?

                          Updated 10mo ago
                          1

                          Does ScamShield block outgoing calls when I'm overseas?

                          Updated 12mo ago

                          Why can’t I report a spoofed number?

                          Updated 1y ago

                          Need more help?

                          Describe your issues to us.

                          Contact us
                          scamshieldVisit ScamShield website
                          FeedbackPrivacyTerms of UseReport Vulnerability
                          Created with
                          askgov
                          Built by

                          ©2026 Open Government Products