A Singapore Government Agency Website 

Who should I contact if I need to replace my HOMETEAMNS-PAssion card, civil service club-PAssion card and overseas Singaporean unit-PAssion?



Contact list:

If you are holding on to

You can contact:

HomeTeamNS -PAssion Card

HomeTeamNS via the Members Portal here to submit an application for your lost HomeTeamNS PAssion Card

Upon successful login, you will be able to submit the application by navigating to the Membership Card tab and on to the Report Lost Card option.

For more information, you may refer to HomeTeamNS FAQ

Civil Service Club-PAssion Card

the Civil Service Club Hotline at 6514 6396 / 6391 5604 / 6514 6737 (Monday to Friday - 8:30 am to 5:30 pm; closed on Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays).

You may also email to membership@csc.sg for further assistance.

NOTE: Complete the 'EZ-Recover application for PAssion EZ-Link Card' form available at the CSC office if there is stored value* remaining in your card. (*EZ-Link Pte Ltd will process the refund within 28 working days upon the submission of the completed application form to CSC office).

Overseas Singaporean Unit-PAssion Card

the Overseas Singaporean Unit via email at hello@singaporeglobalnetwork.sg for further assistance.

Let other citizens know if this answer was helpful
Did this answer your question?

Can’t find what you’re looking for?