A Singapore Government Agency Website 

What should I do if my PAssion card is damaged, lost or stolen?



Please call the PA Contact Centre at 6225 5322 (8am to 6pm, Mondays to Sundays, excluding Public Holidays) for assistance.

Gentle note on the following:

  • Step 1: Provide us your Name, NRIC/FIN/Passport No, Date of Birth, Contact and Address for verification and PA will liaise with EZ-Link Pte Ltd to de-activate your card from misuse.

(Note: De-activation is permanent and card cannot be reinstated for security purposes. It will take up to 48 hours from the time of reporting the lost card for the ez-link function to be blocked by EZ-Link Pte Ltd)

  • Step 2: Go to the nearest CC for us to assist you with a replacement card at $7.50

  • Step 3: Complete the 'EZ-recover application for PAssion EZ-Link Card' form available at the CC office if there is stored value* remaining in your card. (*EZ-Link Pte Ltd will process the refund within 28 working days upon the submission of the completed application form to CC office.)

  • Step 4: Email National Library Board (NLB) at enquiry@nlb.gov.sg to report loss of PAssion Card if you are a registered NLB user. Alternatively, you can drop by your nearest Community Club (CC) to report the loss of your PAssion Card and to file for any refund (at best efforts by EZ-Link Pte Ltd).

Let other citizens know if this answer was helpful
Did this answer your question?

Can’t find what you’re looking for?