A Singapore Government Agency Website 

My vouchers were claimed by someone not in my household. What do I do?



The page will display the name of the claimant. Should the individual belong to another household staying at the same address, please visit your nearest CC to apply for the CDC Vouchers. Please bring along the following supporting documents: your NRIC, and any one of the relevant documents to show proof of household (e.g proof of previous overseas employment / proof of overseas address / tenancy agreement / proof of new resident e.g. taking/handing over keys)

Let other citizens know if this answer was helpful
Did this answer your question?

Can’t find what you’re looking for?