A Singapore Government Agency Website 

avatar6 in

Can a student change CCA if they find their current selection unsuitable for them?



As there may be various reasons why a student may find their current CCA unsuitable, the student can raise their request to their CCA teacher to explore feasible solutions. Parents can also write in to our SH/PE & CCA Ms Loh at loh_yan_ping@schools.gov.sg on CCA enquiries.

Let other citizens know if this answer was helpful
Did this answer your question?

Can’t find what you’re looking for?