A Singapore Government Agency Website 

My child is not a Singapore Citizen or Singapore PR. How can my child seek admission to Primary 1?



International students (IS) can only register for P1 during Phase 3 of the P1 Registration Exercise. Further information is available at this website https://www.moe.gov.sg/primary/p1-registration/international-students

Let other citizens know if this answer was helpful
Did this answer your question?

Can’t find what you’re looking for?