A Singapore Government Agency Website 

avatar1 in

I do not run a company but a small eatery (hawker stall, school canteen stall). If I do not have a CorpPass, can I use my SingPass to access LicenceOne?



For small business entities, you may use your SingPass to log into LicenceOne for your Halal transactions.

Please also note that SingPass users are only able to submit Halal applications under the Eating Establishment scheme – Hawker or School Canteen Stall.

If your scope of operations involve catering and/or supplying to other outlets, you will be required to register under CorpPass.

Let other citizens know if this answer was helpful
Did this answer your question?

Can’t find what you’re looking for?