A Singapore Government Agency Website 

avatar1 in

What documents do I need to submit for Halal application?



You will need to the following information prior to login to LicenceOne:

  1. CorpPass & UEN No for Companies.

  2. SingPass for Individual owned businesses (Hawker or School Canteen stalls)

You will need to submit the following to LicenceOne for Halal Applications:

  1. NEA / AVA license

  2. Floorplan of premises to be certified

  3. List of all Ingredients

  4. List of all Menu items

  5. Pictures of delivery vehicles (For Catering / Product / Whole Plant schemes)

  6. Pictures of product labels (For Product / Whole Plant schemes)

Let other citizens know if this answer was helpful
Did this answer your question?

Can’t find what you’re looking for?