A Singapore Government Agency Website
MINDEF
MINDEF
Hello!How can we help?
26 articles in
Can disruption be granted to NSFs to repeat GCE A levels?
Can disruption be granted for GCE 'O'/'N' level NSFs to pursue polytechnic studies?
Can disruption be granted for GCE 'O'/'N' level NSFs to pursue polytechnic studies?
Can disruption be granted for NSFs to pursue private diplomas?
Can an NSF who has already attained his first education bar qualification (i.e. GCE A Level, polytechnic diploma) be granted disruption to pursue polytechnic studies?
What are the supporting documents required for NSF disruption?
Why is disruption no longer applicable to ITE students who had applied to pursue Polytechnic diploma or equivalent qualification prior to enlistment, and were not successful?
If I have not completed my combat course prior to disruption, will I be sent for the same course upon resumption?
I was given a few days of medical leave by a private clinic before the effective date for me to report to unit to serve out the balance of my full-time NS.
What should I do if I am unable to report in my SAF uniform?
Need more help?
Describe your issues to us.