A Singapore Government Agency Website
Official website links end with .gov.sg
Government agencies communicate via .gov.sg websites (e.g. go.gov.sg/open). Trusted websites

Secure websites use HTTPS

Look for a lock () or https:// as an added precaution. Share sensitive information only on official, secure websites.
askgov

LifeSG
LifeSG

Hello!
How can we help?

Quick links

Child LifeSG Credits
Large Family Scheme
Your Benefits
SG Child Support Package
Child LifeSG Credits
Large Family Scheme
Your Benefits
SG Child Support Package

Topics


                                                                            20 articles in

                                                                            I need assistance in will-writing. Are there any avenues for help?

                                                                            Updated 2mo ago
                                                                            1

                                                                            What are the benefits of using the Will Learning tool?

                                                                            Updated 2mo ago

                                                                            Is my personal information secure when using this Will Learning tool?

                                                                            Updated 2mo ago

                                                                            Does my will need to be written in English?

                                                                            Updated 2mo ago

                                                                            What should I do after completing the Will Learning tool?

                                                                            Updated 2mo ago

                                                                            What legal expertise was involved in creating this Will Learning tool?

                                                                            Updated 2mo ago

                                                                            How long does it take to complete the Will Learning tool and how long is my progress saved?

                                                                            Updated 2mo ago

                                                                            Can I modify the Will Preparation Template after completing the tool?

                                                                            Updated 2mo ago

                                                                            I am a Muslim. Can I use the Will Learning tool to draft my Wasiat?

                                                                            Updated 2mo ago

                                                                            What if I need in-person support or cannot use this digital Will Learning tool?

                                                                            Updated 2mo ago


                                                                            Need more help?

                                                                            Describe your issues to us.

                                                                            Contact us
                                                                            lifesgVisit LifeSG website
                                                                            FeedbackPrivacyTerms of UseReport Vulnerability
                                                                            Created with
                                                                            askgov
                                                                            Built by

                                                                            ©2026 Open Government Products