A Singapore Government Agency Website
Official website links end with .gov.sg
Government agencies communicate via .gov.sg websites (e.g. go.gov.sg/open). Trusted websites

Secure websites use HTTPS

Look for a lock () or https:// as an added precaution. Share sensitive information only on official, secure websites.
askgov

LifeSG
LifeSG

Hello!
How can we help?

Quick links

Child LifeSG Credits
Large Family Scheme
Your Benefits
SG Child Support Package
Child LifeSG Credits
Large Family Scheme
Your Benefits
SG Child Support Package

Topics


                                                                            5 articles in

                                                                            Can I use the LifeSG app to change my child’s immunisation appointment?

                                                                            Updated 2mo ago

                                                                            How does LifeSG help me to manage my child’s health?

                                                                            Updated 2mo ago

                                                                            My child was vaccinated in a private clinic. Will I be able to see their immunisation records on the app?

                                                                            Updated 2mo ago

                                                                            My child was born overseas. Why can’t I view their immunisation records on the LifeSG app?

                                                                            Updated 2mo ago

                                                                            My child’s medical appointments are not updated. What should I do?

                                                                            Updated 2mo ago

                                                                            Need more help?

                                                                            Describe your issues to us.

                                                                            Contact us
                                                                            lifesgVisit LifeSG website
                                                                            FeedbackPrivacyTerms of UseReport Vulnerability
                                                                            Created with
                                                                            askgov
                                                                            Built by

                                                                            ©2026 Open Government Products