A Singapore Government Agency Website
Official website links end with .gov.sg
Government agencies communicate via .gov.sg websites (e.g. go.gov.sg/open). Trusted websites

Secure websites use HTTPS

Look for a lock () or https:// as an added precaution. Share sensitive information only on official, secure websites.
askgov

LifeSG
LifeSG

Hello!
How can we help?

Quick links

Child LifeSG Credits
Large Family Scheme
Your Benefits
SG Child Support Package
Child LifeSG Credits
Large Family Scheme
Your Benefits
SG Child Support Package

Topics


                                                                            3 articles in

                                                                            Am I eligible for the Enhanced CPF Housing Grant (EHG) if I have enjoyed the Additional CPF Housing Grant (AHG) and/or Special CPF Housing Grant (SHG)?

                                                                            Updated 2mo ago

                                                                            Who is eligible for the Enhanced CPF Housing Grant (EHG)?

                                                                            Updated 24d ago

                                                                            Can I use the Enhanced CPF Housing Grant (EHG) to buy an Executive Condominium (EC) unit from a property developer?

                                                                            Updated 2mo ago

                                                                            Need more help?

                                                                            Describe your issues to us.

                                                                            Contact us
                                                                            lifesgVisit LifeSG website
                                                                            FeedbackPrivacyTerms of UseReport Vulnerability
                                                                            Created with
                                                                            askgov
                                                                            Built by

                                                                            ©2026 Open Government Products