A Singapore Government Agency Website
Official website links end with .gov.sg
Government agencies communicate via .gov.sg websites (e.g. go.gov.sg/open). Trusted websites

Secure websites use HTTPS

Look for a lock () or https:// as an added precaution. Share sensitive information only on official, secure websites.
askgov

LifeSG
LifeSG

Hello!
How can we help?

Quick links

Child LifeSG Credits
Large Family Scheme
Your Benefits
SG Child Support Package
Child LifeSG Credits
Large Family Scheme
Your Benefits
SG Child Support Package

Topics


                                                                            23 articles in

                                                                            Where can I get the death or stillbirth document number?

                                                                            Updated 2mo ago
                                                                            1

                                                                            How do I register the death of my next-of-kin after receiving a court order on their presumption of death?

                                                                            Updated 2mo ago

                                                                            Is it possible to issue the death certificate in another language?

                                                                            Updated 2mo ago

                                                                            My next-of-kin just passed away at home. What should I do?

                                                                            Updated 2mo ago

                                                                            My next-of-kin just passed away overseas. Do I need to register the death in Singapore?

                                                                            Updated 2mo ago

                                                                            Who is considered next-of-kin for the purposes of downloading a death certificate?

                                                                            Updated 2mo ago

                                                                            What information do I need to download the digital death or stillbirth certificate?

                                                                            Updated 2mo ago

                                                                            It's been more than 30 days since the death or stillbirth. How can I retrieve the death or stillbirth certificate?

                                                                            Updated 2mo ago

                                                                            I am unable to download the death or stillbirth certificate because the service is down. What should I do?

                                                                            Updated 2mo ago

                                                                            I noticed incorrect information on the death or stillbirth certificate. What should I do?

                                                                            Updated 2mo ago


                                                                            Need more help?

                                                                            Describe your issues to us.

                                                                            Contact us
                                                                            lifesgVisit LifeSG website
                                                                            FeedbackPrivacyTerms of UseReport Vulnerability
                                                                            Created with
                                                                            askgov
                                                                            Built by

                                                                            ©2026 Open Government Products