A Singapore Government Agency Website
Official website links end with .gov.sg
Government agencies communicate via .gov.sg websites (e.g. go.gov.sg/open). Trusted websites

Secure websites use HTTPS

Look for a lock () or https:// as an added precaution. Share sensitive information only on official, secure websites.
askgov

LifeSG
LifeSG

Hello!
How can we help?

Quick links

Child LifeSG Credits
Large Family Scheme
Your Benefits
SG Child Support Package
Child LifeSG Credits
Large Family Scheme
Your Benefits
SG Child Support Package

Topics


                                                                            12 articles in

                                                                            Is burial cost a recurring fee or one time only cost?

                                                                            Updated 2mo ago

                                                                            If godparents who have no next-of-kin pass on and would like their godchild to manage their post-death matters, how will the godchild be able to apply for cremation and permit for ash scattering?

                                                                            Updated 2mo ago

                                                                            Once someone passes on, can I directly proceed to Mandai crematorium to cremate immediately? Do I need to book with NEA?

                                                                            Updated 2mo ago

                                                                            How do I pulverize the cremated remains of my deceased next-of-kin?

                                                                            Updated 2mo ago

                                                                            Can I collect cremated ashes on the same day?

                                                                            Updated 2mo ago

                                                                            I am not the next‑of‑kin and cannot prove my relationship with the deceased. How can I urgently apply for a burial or cremation permit?

                                                                            Updated 2mo ago

                                                                            How can I arrange for relocation of niche from Mandai to Chua Chu Kang ?

                                                                            Updated 2mo ago

                                                                            What is the process for repatriating a body from Singapore, and is the export status indicated on the death certificate?

                                                                            Updated 2mo ago

                                                                            Can a foreigner apply for a niche at NEA Columbarium?

                                                                            Updated 2mo ago

                                                                            How to find the approved funeral services providers/undertakers that handles HIV deceased. Is it a must for the deceased to be buried or cremated within 24 hours?

                                                                            Updated 2mo ago


                                                                            Need more help?

                                                                            Describe your issues to us.

                                                                            Contact us
                                                                            lifesgVisit LifeSG website
                                                                            FeedbackPrivacyTerms of UseReport Vulnerability
                                                                            Created with
                                                                            askgov
                                                                            Built by

                                                                            ©2026 Open Government Products