A Singapore Government Agency Website
Official website links end with .gov.sg
Government agencies communicate via .gov.sg websites (e.g. go.gov.sg/open). Trusted websites

Secure websites use HTTPS

Look for a lock () or https:// as an added precaution. Share sensitive information only on official, secure websites.
askgov

LifeSG
LifeSG

Hello!
How can we help?

Quick links

Child LifeSG Credits
Large Family Scheme
Your Benefits
SG Child Support Package
Child LifeSG Credits
Large Family Scheme
Your Benefits
SG Child Support Package

Topics


                                                                            7 articles in

                                                                            What are the Baby Bonus benefits for an eligible child?

                                                                            Updated 2mo ago
                                                                            1

                                                                            How do I view the full Baby Bonus benefits that my child has or will receive?

                                                                            Updated 1mo ago
                                                                            1

                                                                            When will I receive the Baby Bonus cash gift and Child Development Account (CDA) benefits?

                                                                            Updated 2mo ago
                                                                            1

                                                                            Where can I use the Child Development Account (CDA) funds?

                                                                            Updated 2mo ago
                                                                            1

                                                                            Why is the Child Development Account (CDA) dollar-for-dollar co-matching cap not reflected in my child's benefits?

                                                                            Updated 2mo ago

                                                                            What is Child Development Account (CDA) top-up? How will I know whether the CDA top-up has been credited? Will this top up amount be co-matched by the Government?

                                                                            Updated 2mo ago

                                                                            What can I use the Baby Bonus cash gift for?

                                                                            Updated 2mo ago

                                                                            Need more help?

                                                                            Describe your issues to us.

                                                                            Contact us
                                                                            lifesgVisit LifeSG website
                                                                            FeedbackPrivacyTerms of UseReport Vulnerability
                                                                            Created with
                                                                            askgov
                                                                            Built by

                                                                            ©2026 Open Government Products