A Singapore Government Agency Website
Official website links end with .gov.sg
Government agencies communicate via .gov.sg websites (e.g. go.gov.sg/open). Trusted websites

Secure websites use HTTPS

Look for a lock () or https:// as an added precaution. Share sensitive information only on official, secure websites.
askgov

LifeSG
LifeSG

Hello!
How can we help?

Quick links

Child LifeSG Credits
Large Family Scheme
Your Benefits
SG Child Support Package
Child LifeSG Credits
Large Family Scheme
Your Benefits
SG Child Support Package

Topics


                                                                            5 articles in

                                                                            What are CPF housing grants?

                                                                            Updated 24d ago

                                                                            What types of CPF housing grants can I get?

                                                                            Updated 24d ago

                                                                            How do I check if I'm eligible?

                                                                            Updated 24d ago

                                                                            Do I have to return the CPF housing grant(s) to HDB when I sell my flat?

                                                                            Updated 2mo ago

                                                                            Can I use the CPF housing grant(s) to pay for the downpayment or the initial payment?

                                                                            Updated 24d ago

                                                                            Need more help?

                                                                            Describe your issues to us.

                                                                            Contact us
                                                                            lifesgVisit LifeSG website
                                                                            FeedbackPrivacyTerms of UseReport Vulnerability
                                                                            Created with
                                                                            askgov
                                                                            Built by

                                                                            ©2026 Open Government Products