A Singapore Government Agency Website
Official website links end with .gov.sg
Government agencies communicate via .gov.sg websites (e.g. go.gov.sg/open). Trusted websites

Secure websites use HTTPS

Look for a lock () or https:// as an added precaution. Share sensitive information only on official, secure websites.
askgov

LifeSG
LifeSG

Hello!
How can we help?

Quick links

Child LifeSG Credits
Large Family Scheme
Your Benefits
SG Child Support Package
Child LifeSG Credits
Large Family Scheme
Your Benefits
SG Child Support Package

Topics


                                                                            9 articles in

                                                                            How do I search for a preschool?

                                                                            Updated 2mo ago

                                                                            Do I need to log-in with Singpass to do a preschool search? What if I do not have Singpass? Can I still search for preschools?

                                                                            Updated 2mo ago

                                                                            How do I know if the preschool has available vacancies?

                                                                            Updated 2mo ago

                                                                            How do I use the bookmark feature?

                                                                            Updated 2mo ago

                                                                            Is the vacancy availability up to date? What if I call a preschool with vacancies, but they do not have vacancies after all?

                                                                            Updated 2mo ago

                                                                            Are the fees listed before or after subsidies? How do I know what is the final amount that I will need to pay for?

                                                                            Updated 2mo ago

                                                                            What can I do if the preschool search results show that there are no vacancies available within 6 months?

                                                                            Updated 2mo ago

                                                                            How do I contact preschools directly for registration?

                                                                            Updated 2mo ago

                                                                            Where can I find the list of upcoming preschools?

                                                                            Updated 2mo ago

                                                                            Need more help?

                                                                            Describe your issues to us.

                                                                            Contact us
                                                                            lifesgVisit LifeSG website
                                                                            FeedbackPrivacyTerms of UseReport Vulnerability
                                                                            Created with
                                                                            askgov
                                                                            Built by

                                                                            ©2026 Open Government Products