A Singapore Government Agency Website
Official website links end with .gov.sg
Government agencies communicate via .gov.sg websites (e.g. go.gov.sg/open). Trusted websites

Secure websites use HTTPS

Look for a lock () or https:// as an added precaution. Share sensitive information only on official, secure websites.
askgov

LifeSG
LifeSG

Hello!
How can we help?

Quick links

Child LifeSG Credits
Large Family Scheme
Your Benefits
SG Child Support Package
Child LifeSG Credits
Large Family Scheme
Your Benefits
SG Child Support Package

Topics


                                                                            6 articles in

                                                                            What happens after I have contacted a centre?

                                                                            Updated 2mo ago

                                                                            I have an elder child in the preschool and would like to enrol my next child in the same preschool. Will I be given priority?

                                                                            Updated 2mo ago

                                                                            The Preschool search service on LifeSG indicated that there is vacancy at my shortlisted centre but upon calling them, they mentioned that there is none. Why is this so and what can I do?

                                                                            Updated 2mo ago

                                                                            I need further assistance on the preschool search. Who can I contact?

                                                                            Updated 2mo ago

                                                                            Can I register my interest for the preschool via LifeSG?

                                                                            Updated 2mo ago

                                                                            I had registered my interest on the Preschool Search Portal previously. Does that mean it is no longer valid?

                                                                            Updated 2mo ago

                                                                            Need more help?

                                                                            Describe your issues to us.

                                                                            Contact us
                                                                            lifesgVisit LifeSG website
                                                                            FeedbackPrivacyTerms of UseReport Vulnerability
                                                                            Created with
                                                                            askgov
                                                                            Built by

                                                                            ©2026 Open Government Products