A Singapore Government Agency Website
Official website links end with .gov.sg
Government agencies communicate via .gov.sg websites (e.g. go.gov.sg/open). Trusted websites

Secure websites use HTTPS

Look for a lock () or https:// as an added precaution. Share sensitive information only on official, secure websites.
askgov

LifeSG
LifeSG

Hello!
How can we help?

Quick links

Child LifeSG Credits
Large Family Scheme
Your Benefits
SG Child Support Package
Child LifeSG Credits
Large Family Scheme
Your Benefits
SG Child Support Package

Topics


                                                                            5 articles in

                                                                            I want to appeal for higher CareShield Life Premium Subsidies. Where can I do so?

                                                                            Updated 1mo ago

                                                                            I have recently submitted an appeal for CareShield Life Premium Subsidies. Why is it not reflected in the CareShield Life Premium Checker?

                                                                            Updated 2mo ago

                                                                            Why are the CareShield Life Premium Subsidies I am eligible for, as seen in CFPB's Healthcare Dashboard, different from those in the LifeSG application/website?

                                                                            Updated 1mo ago

                                                                            Why can't I see the amount of CareShield Life Premium Subsidies I received before 2023 in "Your Benefits"@LifeSG?

                                                                            Updated 2mo ago

                                                                            What are the different CareShield Life premium subsidies and am I eligible for them?

                                                                            Updated 1mo ago

                                                                            Need more help?

                                                                            Describe your issues to us.

                                                                            Contact us
                                                                            lifesgVisit LifeSG website
                                                                            FeedbackPrivacyTerms of UseReport Vulnerability
                                                                            Created with
                                                                            askgov
                                                                            Built by

                                                                            ©2026 Open Government Products