A Singapore Government Agency Website
Official website links end with .gov.sg
Government agencies communicate via .gov.sg websites (e.g. go.gov.sg/open). Trusted websites

Secure websites use HTTPS

Look for a lock () or https:// as an added precaution. Share sensitive information only on official, secure websites.
askgov

LifeSG
LifeSG

Hello!
How can we help?

Quick links

Child LifeSG Credits
Large Family Scheme
Your Benefits
SG Child Support Package
Child LifeSG Credits
Large Family Scheme
Your Benefits
SG Child Support Package

Topics


                                                                            12 articles in

                                                                            I am currently overseas and facing issues downloading the LifeSG application. How can I resolve this?

                                                                            Updated 1mo ago

                                                                            What should I do if I can't access “Your Benefits”?

                                                                            Updated 1mo ago

                                                                            I do not have a Singpass. How do I register for one?

                                                                            Updated 1mo ago

                                                                            Why do I need to login to “Your Benefits” via Singpass?

                                                                            Updated 2mo ago

                                                                            Why can't I see the amount of MediShield Life Premium Subsidies I received before 2023 in "Your Benefits"@LifeSG?

                                                                            Updated 2mo ago

                                                                            Why can't I see the amount of MediShield Life Premium Subsidies my child received in the LifeSG application/website? Where can I find this information?

                                                                            Updated 2mo ago

                                                                            Why can't I see the amount of Merdeka Generation Package MediSave top-up I received before 2023 in "Your Benefits"@LifeSG?

                                                                            Updated 2mo ago

                                                                            I can only see the amount of Merdeka Generation Package MediSave top-up I received in "Your Benefits" @LifeSG. Where can I see the rest of my Merdeka Generation Package benefits?

                                                                            Updated 2mo ago

                                                                            Why can't I see the amount of Pioneer Generation Package MediSave top-up I received before 2023 in "Your Benefits"@LifeSG?

                                                                            Updated 1mo ago

                                                                            I can only see the amount of Pioneer Generation Package MediSave top-up I received in "Your Benefits"@LifeSG. Where can I see the rest of my Pioneer Generation Package benefits?

                                                                            Updated 1mo ago


                                                                            Need more help?

                                                                            Describe your issues to us.

                                                                            Contact us
                                                                            lifesgVisit LifeSG website
                                                                            FeedbackPrivacyTerms of UseReport Vulnerability
                                                                            Created with
                                                                            askgov
                                                                            Built by

                                                                            ©2026 Open Government Products