A Singapore Government Agency Website 

avatar5 in

Which form should I use to file a Counter-Statement?



Form HC6. [R 31(1)] You can file the form at our e-services portal, IPOS Digital Hub.

Let other citizens know if this answer was helpful
Did this answer your question?

Can’t find what you’re looking for?